I know I talk about falling in love with places a lot but I really did fall head over heels in love with Washington. Other than New York, it's the only place I've ever visited that I sincerely hoped I could live there one day. I think it was a mixture of the parks and woods we drove through and the way there seemed to be little pockets of the suburbs right in the city.
I was so busy making the most of our short time there, I took almost no photographs. It was a challenge to find my ten favourite from the small collection I had but I managed it!
1. My sister isn't the best photographer when she's in a bad mood but... you get the idea. :)
2. The lobby of the fanciest hotel we've ever stayed in.
3. This is what happens when you try and make your 15 year old sister try to take a touristy picture when she has no idea what you're on about.
4. This is what you were on about.
5. The gates to The White House!
6. Me, Dad and the whole of Lincoln
7. My first photo on the way to our hotel. How could you not love a place this beautiful?
8. Our first experience of room service, complete with pop up table.
9. Open top bus tour selfie.
10. Seriously. True love.






No comments:
Post a Comment