I loved New York just as much as Washington DC, if in very different ways. I couldn't see things fast enough, I was mesmerised by the city that never sleeps. We walked for miles and I still wanted to walk more.
It was easy to pick my ten favourite photos simply because I spent so much time trying to take everything in, my camera lay forgotten in my bag.
1. I honestly could not believe my eyes when I saw Times Square for the first time.
2. Outside Madison Square Garden.
3. Unfortunately the weather was awful when we went to the top of the Empire State Building but the view was still amazing.
4. In front of a house from a movie whose name I forgot the minute it was said. I think this is the cutest photo of my family ever.
5. Touring New York!
6. The Statue of Liberty and my family.
7. I'm a sucker for anything tacky and my Dad sucks as being in the background of photos.
8. Outside the Harry Potter Tour where we had VIP treatment!
9. This is what it looks like when you get caught in torrential New York rain without an umbrella or jacket. I was literally dripping.
10. I have watched Friends since I was 8 years old and I honestly cannot explain to you how much it meant to me to stand outside the building. Definitely one of my life's big moments. And what a picture to end my favourite photos of our holiday on.




No comments:
Post a Comment