Pages

Friday, 21 June 2013

A Link Break

Since the last few days have been full of posts about Italy, I thought I'd take a little break and show you a few of my favourite links this week. It'll give you a nice break (I bet you feel like this blog is just a shrine to my Italy holiday) and the links are pretty awesome as well!

Enjoy, I'll be back tomorrow with more Italy!

---------------------


[Warning: Self Promotion] For those of you who aren't living under rocks (or, like me, living in denial), you will know that Google Reader is closing down on 1st July. Don't panic though! You can continue following my blog on Bloglovin! Just click on the button on the right and it will link you right through. Yay!

---------------------

Photographer Jaime Moore uses real women as the inspiration for her daughter's 5 year photos, instead of the usual disney princesses. My absolute favourite has to be the last one, I love the "Emma for President" badge. This is a must if I ever have kids! 

---------------------


This couple's wedding video had me crying the first time I watched it. It's so, so beautiful. I hope my wedding day looks something like this. 

---------------------


I love this Paris Window Wall Sticker, it's a shame I don't have any money to buy it with...

---------------------


I enjoyed this article on how science education changes your drawing style

---------------------


I love my little sister (who insists on making me feel ancient by turning 17 in a month) and I can definitely agree with this article on how important siblings are


---------------------

I've been following the recent discussion of gendered book covers but this article about the challenge Maureen Johnson gave her 77,000 twitter followers is definitely the most interesting.


---------------------


How Not To Be Alone. (This goes so perfectly with my current [confused!] feelings toward technology).

No comments:

Post a Comment