It's 11pm and I'm finally at home, sat in bed watching The Big Bang Theory. I've eaten time-to-celebrate-being-out-of-the-car crisps, I've read even more of my book and I've caught up with the 500+ emails that had been left to clog up my email inboxes.
I think I'll need a full nights sleep before I can honestly say it's good to be home but I do know it's good to not be driving home still. I have had the best two weeks and I can't wait to tell you all about it. From sitting behind a clock to walking along the White Cliffs of Dover, I feel like I need another holiday to rest from these last two!
I will of course be writing all about it (I'm excited to sort all the photos on my camera) and it will hopefully be quicker than other things I've written about. All of this will have to take place during a time that isn't right now because right now means bed time. Scratchy eyes that can't stay open are forcing me to turn everything off and have some much needed sleep.
Until next time! :)
Friday, 9 August 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment