Today, after 2 years of unbelievably hard work, Anthony found out he will be going to Swansea University in September! He's wanted to go there since he was in Year 10 and after an initial bad start, he's put in all the effort he could to make that become a reality. And he did it!
I'm so proud of him! I've been so nervous over the last 2 days and I've been awake since 6am this morning, unable to sleep because I was so desperate to know if he would be getting in or not. Even Anthony didn't wake up until quarter past 7 and it was his results day!
He's off getting his results right now and I'm eagerly awaiting the text message telling me what he got. Aaaaah, I hope he does well but he's still going to Swansea! It'll be great being in the same city as him as well!
September is going to be such an exciting month!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment