This is a late-in-the-day post but I don't want to still be posting about Christmas when we enter the new year. There's extending the holiday blues and then there's being masochistic!
My last lot of Christmas photos are from our Christmas dinner at my grandparents' bungalow on the 22nd. Since they were spending Christmas with my aunty, we celebrated a few days early! Unfortunately there was no sign of early present opening, just lots and lots of good food!
My incredibly clever Granddad made and printed off a menu for the dinner (who said technology wasn't for all generations!) and we had a choice of starters, mains and deserts. Since melon isn't my thing, I chose the mozzarella starter with my Mum. I would have taken a photo but everyone started eating before I had a chance. That's a sign of good food!
I had beef for the main course (I'm not a fan of turkey) and the food was beyond amazing. Just looking at that photo makes me want to go back in time and eat it all over again. It's sad that the main thing I'd use a time machine for would be to return to moments of fantastic food. Priorities, right? You can see how great it was since every plate in the photos are empty!
I'm starting to really miss Christmas and looking at these photos isn't helping. My world is full of revision and exam stress right now and I'm definitely not finding motivation in photos of the best kind of relaxing family time. Damn all that festivity! I want it back! Only 359 days to go...







No comments:
Post a Comment