Pages

Saturday, 14 December 2013

Crumbs and Christmas Break

It's taken me three months but I finally visited the vegetarian restaurant round the corner from my house in Swansea. I'm gutted it's taken me this long to try their delicious food but I'm so glad I finally have. Anthony and I celebrated the end of the first time by going their for lunch on our last full day in Swansea. I had the leek and potato soup and he had a cheddar, tomato and potato pie with a side of salad. Not a word was spoken for a few minutes after the food was brought to our table. You know the food is good when people are too busy eating to talk, don't you? If you're ever in Swansea, I strongly suggest you visit here. 

It's officially Christmas break now! I'm currently packing up and getting ready to go home and I'm beyond excited to spend some time away from University, enjoying all the good food, warmth and time with my family. I've had so much fun this semester but it's definitely time for a break. 

It's terrifying to be able to say that I'm officially half way through my degree now. 1 year and one term done, 1 year and 1 term left to go. It's gone so quickly and I know it's going to keep going that way. It's scary knowing that the "real world" is looming closer and closer. I don't think I'm ready for a life that doesn't allow 11am wake-ups and spontaneous days off because of sunshine. I think I'll just focus on discovering new places to eat and adventures to be had. Sounds much more fun, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment