1. Traditional Wooden Rounders Set | | 2. Child's Magic Set in a Tin | | 3. Seedkids Grow Your Own Blast Off Rocket | | 4. Play Coffee Machine | | 5. Make Your Own Rusty the Fox | | 6. One Line a Day Kids Three Year Diary | | 7. Wooden eco-friendly plane | | 8. Pick n' Mix Edible Sweet Tree
I've found that as I've got older I still enjoy Christmas just as much as I did when I was younger but for very different reasons. Now it's more about giving the presents than receiving them, parties are for socialising and drinking rather than an excuse to stay up late and the food. I was always too busy thinking about my presents to enjoy the food but now? Christmas dinner is probably second best only to party food.
Despite this new found maturity, I absolutely love spending Christmas with my younger cousins. Spending Christmas with children is a must. It's all so exciting and magical! It might just be because I don't have to clean it up but the mess that trails behind them because they have no idea what present to play with next is so sweet.
It was so much fun looking up these presents. I'm not sure I'd be able to pick a favourite (they're all so adorable I can barely stand it) but I do love the One Line a Day book. I have a similar version and I love it. I can't wait to look back over my days over the next five years and I can imagine it would be so much fun to do that with a child!


No comments:
Post a Comment