Pages

Sunday, 8 December 2013

Christmas Gift Ideas - Santa Theme!



I love everything to do with Santa Claus at Christmas. I can remember being worried when I was younger that Santa wouldn't be able to deliver my presents because we didn't have a chimney (a worry my younger cousin had only a couple of years ago). I needn't have worried though, every Christmas morning I woke up to the glorious view of a pile of presents at the foot of my bed. The only bad part of Christmas morning was trying to figure out which present to take to Chapel with me! 

I loved looking for all of these presents. How sweet is the little wooden Christmas tree? And don't even get me started on the little bag of Christmas. I think my favourite is the felt envelope though. I can imagine that being reused year after year! After all, letters to Santa deserve the best quality of envelopes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment