There's nothing like look back at pictures of weekends at home that makes you miss being with your family. My mind still can't comprehend how long we go without seeing Uncle Brian or Uncle Mark. Lottie is the most annoying person I've ever met (get her to sing you the Doctor Who theme song and you'll know what I mean) but I miss her when I go a couple of days without seeing her, let alone a couple of months.
These photos are probably my favourites from this weekend, other than the one of me with my Bailey's in yesterday's post (I felt so grown up and fancy!). I love the way Elanor and Amelie are so curious about the snowman (I was aswell but it's slightly less cute when you're 20 and not 8 or 4). Also anything Sherlock Holmes related will instantly attract me and my Dad. We both love him but through very different mediums: I love the books and the RDJ films, my Dad loves all the old renditions and the Benedict Cumberbatch series. No matter the differences though, a door with 221B deserves a joint photo. And those photos of the snow covered trees I mean really? Could it make you feel more excitement for Christmas?
It was very sobering to come back to Swansea, mainly because I had a 1,600 word essay due in the next day that had been somewhat neglected during the weekend's fun. Lunch in the diner with Mum and Dad soon perked me up though and gave me the energy to get it done. Only two more weeks and I'm back home for the Christmas break. Ignoring how close that means exams are (and also how fast this first semester has gone), I'm counting down the days!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment