This weekend has been full of time spent with my family. I went home on Friday evening and came back to Swansea Monday afternoon and it has been such a wonderful weekend.
On Saturday Mum and I drove the four of us to Woking so that we could spend a couple of days with her two brothers. We haven't seen Uncle Mark and his family since before Christmas so it was especially great to be able to see them. Dad and I even got to watch the Wales game on Uncle Brian's enormous television. Not so great to be able to watch us lose in such high definition but it was fun for a while.
We drove to Portsmouth on the Sunday to spend the day at the Victorian Christmas market. I didn't even know Victorian Christmas markets were a thing but it was so much fun. We watched a reenactment of a Victorian military musket shoot test (the build up was a little too long but guns! exciting!) and had fun spotting all of the people dressed up as we walked through the market. I even managed to buy Anthony a Christmas present from one of the stalls!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment