Better late than never, right? I have been meaning to right this post for the last 27 days (wow, that's shocking) and today I am finally getting round to it.
This month's goal could not have come at a better time. I've been feeling "off" in regards to my degree lately and I've needed bursts of creativity to help me continue feeling like myself. I've blogged more this month (twice as much as last month!), my student blog isn't looking too lonely and I've got more drafts/ideas for this blog than I've had in a very long time. I'm learning that creativity is really important for me and I need to start making more time for it in my life. This has definitely been one of my favourite month goals.
--------------------
Review: October's Goal
While I haven't done all of the bullet points every week, I do feel more on top of my workload than last year. I've handed in a report two days early, I'm already working on two of my next assignments and I feel more motivated about revision than I think I have been since my Welsh GCSE. The changes I've made/have been making have definitely kept my stress levels to a minimum. Also, making the library my new best friend was a very good move.
Wednesday, 27 November 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment