I was planning on posting a few pictures of my route to/from University (I have to post them somewhere otherwise my instagram is going to be a shrine to it) but my laptop has decided it doesn't want to turn on. It did this a couple of weeks ago and I'm now fairly certain it's doing it for attention. Last time it wouldn't turn on for a week and so I spent £14 to get the train to Cardiff to have it seen to by a "genius" only for it to turn on as soon as the guy touched it. I was mortified. I had just gone laptop-less for a week because it wouldn't turn on yet somehow an hour long journey and the Apple store was all it needed to be working just fine. Even the fancy tests the guy did came back as "of course I'm okay, I'm an Apple product".
This time I have a feeling it has something to do with how cold it is. Either way, I've got one more trick up my sleeve before I cave and admit defeat (again). So the lovely autumn-esque photos will have to wait for another time.
Instead, I've rounded up my current favourite parts of the internet and I've put them all here for you to enjoy. Happy weekend!
*********************
Your chocolate cravings are evolutionary (but out-dated for the world we live in now).
I don't agree with employers doing this but it's why my Twitter and Facebook have extremely high privacy settings (which are probably cancelled out by this extremely public blog).
A response to one of those stupid articles I wish I could ban forever.
My University has recently been gripped by a fierce debate concerning the pole society. I was surprised to see it on the Guardian website.
This article is so important that I just want everyone everywhere to read it.
I tweeted about this video when I first discovered it and I was so, so impressed when I stumbled upon this follow up video. If there was ever an idea that needed to become a reality, it's this one.
No comments:
Post a Comment