Before I end my last post on our Belgium trip, I just want to link you to two videos. The first is the Travel Shop's video of the trip (McPake and I feature ~ hello stardom!) and can be found here. The second is the video McPake has made of the trip and I love it so much. You should definitely watch it, it has the trip down to a T and you get to see me in a giant clog. What more could you want?!
Tuesday, 12 November 2013
Amsterdam, Part III.
Just a few more photos from my weekend in Amsterdam. I spent my last couple of hours in Amsterdam wandering around shops with Rosie while the weather tried to decide between sunshine or rain. We walked back through the flower market and spent some time smelling the flowers and admiring how totally beautiful they were. We met everyone back at the hostel and walked to the bus, ready to begin our 15 1/2 hour journey home. The stop at a chocolate factory in Belgium definitely helped make the journey a lot easier to bear. Although by the time we got home at 1am, the only thing that cheered me up was being able to fall in to my double bed and cwtch up under the covers. Coaches will not win awards for sleeping comfort any time soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment