Monday afternoons spent hiding from the rain and playing scrabble may be my new favourite way to spend my day. Especially when it involves the Boyfriend and some delicious carbonara that we cooked together.
There's a feeling of winding down in the air at the moment. Summer is slowly moving in to Autumn and everyone is getting ready to go back to University. I only have two more things to buy before I am packed and ready to move to Swansea this Saturday. Charlie moves back the same time and that's also the day Anthony moves in to his new student accommodation. Some of our friends are already back in University, others will be going over the next few days. Our time at home is coming to an end, just like the Summer.
It's a weird feeling. On one hand, everyone is going to miss each other, our families and being home (good food! heating! quiet!) but on the other hand, there's almost a feeling of restlessness as we all prepare to go back to our University life, with our friends, nights out and hard work. I can't wait to be back in Swansea with everyone. I haven't seen Meryn all summer (something I am constantly berating myself for), Anna is back from Italy and I get to begin living with the boys. This year is going to be fantastic.
Since the next few days will be spent packing, tidying (I hope) and spending time with my family, I've scheduled some University-themed posts to keep you entertained. You might even find them useful!
The next time I will be "live" blogging will probably be next week, once I've settled in to the house and figured out my new Swansea routine. Until then I hope you have a wonderful few days (good luck if they involve going to University!), speak soon!
Tuesday, 17 September 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment