I got back to Swansea yesterday evening and I'm already completely back in to the rhythm of my life here. The house is colder than I remember and my bed is bigger than I remember but I feel so happy that I can't stop singing or dancing.
We went out to Wind Street last night. Meryn and I are super proud of ourselves for lasting until about 2am, especially as we only managed 20 minutes on Wind Street the last time we went out. We all stayed up talking in the living room until 4am and I was deliciously happy. Poor Benj cut his head and ended up in A&E but thankfully he was okay and it's slowly turning into a "remember that night when…?" story.
Everyone woke up late today which through the bike ride plan right out of the window. No one wanted to leave bed or get dressed so cycling was never going to happen. Meryn, Ainsley, Samuel and I went to the diner and despite it being Hangover Thursday, we didn't have to wait too long for a table or our food. I've missed the diner so much! Nothing it better than curing a shitty day after feeling than their early bird breakfast!
We've got a house viewing this afternoon and fingers crossed we end up getting it. Finding and securing houses is so stressful and it's even more so when we're scrambling to find a 7 bedroom house when they seem to be disappearing overnight. I hope house hunting isn't always this stressful because if it is I'm going to just live in a shed in a field somewhere. Stupid Swansea housing!
Thursday, 23 January 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment