Pages

Tuesday, 29 April 2014

Life lately...

...according to where I've been drinking coffee (of course).
Now that I'm home it means that revision has to start. I've been spending my time writing up my revision notes and preparing for long days spent cramming my brain full of information. I always find it hard to revise for exams when I know that this is literally the only time in my life I'll ever have to know this information "off-by-heart". Looking up dates/information/names won't exactly be illegal in a future job now, will it? 

On Friday, Anthony and I spent the day in West Wales; he spent time visiting his Dad and I was lucky enough to have a whole afternoon catching up with Meryn in Narberth. I spent almost 6 hours with her and I don't think there was a moment of silence during that whole time... 

This is what the last few days have looked like. Coffee aided revision (of the worst and first exam) while Gossip Girl plays in the background with breaks that involve the best fudge in the world and either my xbox or my current book. I will be glad when my days only involve the last bit of that and not the revision! 

Sophie and I had a breakfast Skype last week and it is definitely something that needs to become a habit. I miss that girl so much, it's so hard to be away from her all the time! Especially when the world seems determined to stop us from planning another adventure... We're both too busy for our own good!

No comments:

Post a Comment