Things have been really busy since I came home for Easter last weekend. From a trip to London, a job interview, catching up with friends and starting to run I've had barely any time for things like revision or blogging. I have had time to re-watch seasons 3 - 5 of Bones though which I think is an achievement...
I had my first Skype interview this week and let me tell you, dressing up to then just sit in front of my laptop in my dining room is a very weird experience. I'm not sure how the interview actually went (I pressed video and the other person didn't....) but it was a fun experience. I find out about the job as soon as they hear back from my references so fingers crossed!
A very exciting thing happened for the Coopers (our Quiz name) last Sunday... Not only was it the first time we'd all been together since Christmas (thanks to Uni and full time jobs) but we won the quiz! We've only done this a handful of times before but it's good to know our £9000 education is going to good use! We shared out the bottle of Rosé we won and once we were asked to leave the pub an hour or two later, we all headed to McDonald's for a victory meal. I've missed being home!
We had a smaller, more low-key catch-up at Luke's on Thursday and I think it was the most grown-up gathering we've ever had. We all sat in his living room, drinking and talking about everything and anything. It's crazy to see how much we've all changed and grown and yet we can all still come together, even after weeks of living in different cities and not seeing one another.
Finally, I've started running! Lottie and I have been on 5 runs since we started and tomorrow, I'm starting a proper training programme. I have two goals: 1) To be able to run 3 miles in 9 weeks time and 2) To be able to run 6 miles by October. I've been really surprised by how much I enjoy going running. My asthma may mean I can't run a mile without stopping for walks regularly but it's still fun! Lottie and I are even thinking about running a Race for Life run next year!
Happy Easter by the way! I'm going for lunch at my grandparents before an afternoon of revision and a family party for my cousin's 21st. Fun!
Sunday, 20 April 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment