Pages

Saturday, 12 April 2014

Life before Easter Break

Our Easter break has officially started and I think I'm still in shock that second year is almost over. I feel like I was only just getting in to the proper, enjoyable swing of things and BAM. Term's over and it's almost time for exams. How does that work?! 

Here's just a few of the photos I've got from my last few days in Swansea, so I can pretend like my degree isn't flying past way too quickly. Enjoy! 

I (stupidly) thought it was a good idea to drink the night following Varsity. A Quentin Tarantino themed house party followed by a night in Sin meant that I was so hungover on Friday, I cried and didn't manage to get out of bed or shower until 3/4 in the afternoon. The house party was great though (I went as a brunette Shosanna) and it was fun to actually be out with Leigh. That's too rare, I need to do more of it next year! 
Mine and Tom's movie night consisted of Forrest Gump and so much junk food I had to take a photo of it. A nice and chilled last night in the house before Easter (and I didn't have to suffer from a hangover on Saturday morning!)
A behind-the-scenes look at what it's like to have coffee with Tom every morning (and what this picture looked like only moments before)
There's only one thing to do when you wake up from 13 hours of drinking/Varsity and that's have a fried breakfast cooked by Tom. This whole sharing food/cooking/washing up thing we've started is great. I hope it carries on even when we don't have a bunch of food to use up, I had gone way too long without veg beforehand! 

No comments:

Post a Comment