Pages

Saturday, 27 July 2013

Time for adventures!

This is going to be a very short post letting you know that posting will be even scarcer than usual around here. Why you might ask? I'm off on holiday!!

Tomorrow, Anthony and I will be driving to Bath to spend a few days celebrating our 2 year anniversary! We have lots planned, including a very special visit to the Stonehenge. I'm so excited, I've wanted to visit Bath ever since I was 14 years old and began reading Pride and Prejudice for the first time. I'm surprised it's taken me so long to visit!

That's not the end of our travels because the day we come back from Bath is also the day we go on holiday for a week with my family. A whole week spent in a caravan with them is something I'm both looking forward to and dreading. I can't wait to have Mum, Dad and Lottie all to myself but I'm not sure how well the four of us will survive being in a caravan for a whole week!

I'm not sure why you need to know this since I could have fallen quiet and I'm not sure you'd have even noticed but I thought I'd be polite ;) I have a few posts scheduled but now a lot... So I'll see you in two weeks! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment