On Friday, one of my closest friends moved away to Poole. This has been a long time coming and yet, it was still a heart wrenching shock when she gave us the date and we realised it was less than a month away. Then it was less than a week. Then it was tomorrow. And now it's Sunday evening and Sophie has been gone for almost 3 whole days.
Not only does it not feel free but I don't know when I'm going to stop thinking "Oh I'll just drive down the road and see Sophie" because "the road" is actually many roads the culminate in a 2 and a half hour journey.
I'm going to miss Sophie and I hope she knows how much. I'm sure her being so far away will be easier once I'm back in Swansea when I'm far away from home as well but for the rest of the summer, I'm going to miss having her so close.
Although I'm sad (and everyone else who's ever been lucky enough to meet her) is sad that she's moved away, I'm so proud that she's done it. She's moved back with her parents in a city where none of her friends live to start college and begin her nursing course. She's about to have such an exciting year and I wish her all the best for it.
Love you Sophadoph! Can't wait to visit your new home!
Sunday, 21 July 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment