Pages

Monday, 22 July 2013

July's Goal

I will be honest, I almost completely forgot about my 2013 Spring Clean goals. I've been so busy with balancing work with my social life (not forgetting family commitments and making time for myself) that the fact I'm doing this completely slipped my mind. I'm not sure whether that's the best start for a month that involves being more present.

This month's goal is basically to focus more of my time and energy on what is happening right now rather than what could be happening online or what I should be doing or the future. This will involve spending less time on my phone and less time browsing Facebook or Twitter or aimlessly flicking around online.

I want to focus my attention on my surroundings. I want to pay attention to what food I'm eating, who I'm with, what I'm doing... I want to listen more. I want to make sure that I make this month count. I don't want to be focusing on anything other than what is happening, especially since August and September will be the start of getting ready for my second year of University.

I'm really excited to start this goal, I hope it goes well!

--------------------
Review: June's Goal

While it didn't go perfectly (there were bad days), I'm actually quite proud of how June's goal went. I have started riding my bike again, I walk when I can and I'm eating more fruits/vegetables. I know the food wasn't directly related to my goal but it's such a great side effect that I'm including it in this review. 

The habits that this goal have formed are definitely continuing and I'm so glad for that. It seems this Spring Clean (if in danger of occasionally being forgotten) is doing a lot of good! 


No comments:

Post a Comment