Pages

Thursday, 29 May 2014

Freedom!

I am fiiiiinally free from exams! My last exam was Experimental Methods and Statistics at 2pm and even though it was a stats exam, I'm really glad that was what my exams ended on. I feel quite good about it which means it's left me with a much nicer impression of how my exams went than before I sat it!

I was officially free by 4pm yesterday. Tom and I went to Steam for a coffee (celebratory coffee for me, a cheer-up-Tom-only-5-days-left coffee for him) and then I spent the rest of the evening sat in his room with him and Samuel doing absolutely nothing. No revision, no worrying... my poor brain just crashed from tiredness (but also, it felt great).

We did our usual dinner routine of food and Breaking Bad (our current TV programme, along with New Girl) and then I had to start getting ready for end-of-exams-drink-celebrations. I was too in to the Breaking Bad episode to miss it by doing my make-up, so I brought everything downstairs and did it while watching the TV. I used my laptop as a mirror and it resulted in a ton of selfies with Tom. My side hurt from laughing so much. I'd forgotten how funny the Photo Booth effects are.

The new social secretaries for the Psychology Society organised celebration drinks in JC's for the evening, with everyone going to Wind Street after. Leigh and I didn't fancy Wind Street but we went along to JC's anyway; it would have been wrong to let the day go without having a few drinks! The couple of hours we were there was a lot of fun but I'm paying for it right now... The price of Hooch I guess! Even as I'm rotting away in bed, I'm still excited about spending the next 4 months doing absolutely nothing. Aaaah the perks of being a student!

No comments:

Post a Comment