A few of us (and by that I mean everyone in the photos above) had a week or more gap between our exams this week so we decided to make the most of it and enjoy student night on Wednesday. I haven't been to Wind Street since Varsity and I was not disappointed. The evening was so funny and I even managed to find Charlie in Jack Murphy's, jack pot! Having to ask Meryn to cut chewing gum out of my hair at half 3 in the morning probably wasn't my favourite part of the evening but it did make me laugh (worryingly, I can't find the bit of hair that was cut?). I've missed coming home from a night out and staying up talking until it's light outside. It was even worth waking up hungover after only 5 hours of sleep (just!).
Thursday was a write-off revision wise so Tom and I spent the afternoon in town for some retail therapy. After watching New Girl (Schmidt is Tom's new fave), we forced ourselves to get ready and made our way in to town. Obviously it started to rain as soon as we reached the high street so the next couple of hours was spent ducking in and out of the shops while Tom struggled to work out how to use my umbrella (he really is an engineer guys, I promise). Our shopping trip was successful; not only did Tom buy his suit trousers and a tie, I found myself a summer ball dress that I love and we bought ourselves hot cross buns. Getting shit done!
That was pretty much the only productive part of our day. We came back, dropped off our shopping then went for a coffee with Samuel. It's been so nice having Samuel around this week; we had a pizza and movie night on Wednesday, he came out with us Wednesday night and when Anthony came over later that evening we all cwtched up in Samuel's room to watch American Pie 2. It might be exam season and stress levels might be dangerously high but I'm having the best week right now!
Saturday, 24 May 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment