Pages

Monday, 2 June 2014

Weekend Photos

I'd say the only downside to freedom has been that everyone else is revising. This has resulted in a few hours or so over the last few days where I've been wandering around the house, trying to find something to do that doesn't involve playing even more Sims or distracting anyone from revision. Even when I'd planned an afternoon away from the house, it was disrupted by me having to spend the afternoon in bed with my bin, a migraine and occasionally Tom (he kept checking in to make sure I was alive) keeping me company.

It hasn't been all bad though! The best part has obviously been having zero, zilch, nada revision. There were a couple of moments for the first few days when I would stop and feel guilty about not revising, until I remembered that actually I didn't have any more to do for months. What a great feeling!

Plus, the boys have been having revision breaks which means I have an hour or so of having company before they go back to their work. One break involved spending Saturday morning (before I ended up in bed ill) walking around the Uplands market with Tom. We even stopped and had a coffee in Steam before coming back to the house. There was also an Uplands Diner break on Friday for lunch, with Tom, Ainsley and Samuel. I love the diner, especially when I'm there with good company.

Exam-free life is about to get a loooot better because everyone finishes their exams over the next two days. Tom and Samuel are done today, with everyone else finishing tomorrow. I finally have people free to do stuff with! These next few weeks are hopefully going to be really busy and really fun and I couldn't be more excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment