I arrived home at about 7pm last night and within an hour I'd eaten half a plate of delicious (if a little to hot for me) plate of my Mum's chilli and a dinner of chop and Mum's home made wedges. If that isn't heaven after a week of pasta and pesto, and chicken dippers then you're wrong because it is.
I had an essay due in by midday today (4am submission is always fun) so in between writing my essay, I spent my whole evening laughing with my Mum. Pretty much all of the laughter was because of something stupid that only we would find funny or because of stories I was telling her about life in my house (she is convinced that her and Tom should be friends).
We also watched McPake's newest video - Makeover (CRUK). Inspired by all the good the #nomakeupselfies were doing (£8 million now!), McPake asked me to do his make-up for his very own reverse no make-up selfie. Of course, I said I would, he filmed it and the rest, as they say, is in the YouTube video ready for your own viewing pleasure. I can't stop laughing at 2:37:
Me: Would you like mascara?
McPake: Does it hurt?
I'm off to Poole tonight to spend a couple of days with Sophie (excited doesn't cover it!) so the rest of my day is going to be spent packing, getting ready and trying to find somewhere to print off my bus ticket. You can't say I'm not organised...
Tuesday, 25 March 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment