Pages

Thursday, 23 June 2016

Making a Murderer

I know, I know, I am so late to the game with this programme. I mean it premiered in December and it's June now, I'm 6 months behind on something that completely took over my Facebook when it came out. Everyone was talking about it.

Everyone except me.

New Zealand wasn't exactly the easiest place to keep up with TV and films. Films came out later than at home and TV was out of the question. If we had wifi it was so terrible watching anything other than youtube videos was made impossible, and even then we struggled to let them load.

So watching Making a Murderer on Netflix at the same time as the rest of the world was out of the question.

UNTIL NOW.

I'm 5 episodes in and I'm hooked. I'm fascinated with all things related to justice; my Forensic Psychology module was one of my favourites of my three years in University, and I can feel that enthusiasm rushing back as I'm watching this.

I've already questioned why I'm not currently training to be a lawyer so I can stop this happening from anyone else.

I've even had my usual 10 minute deflation moment when I desperately want to help people in the world and have no idea where or how to start.

My poor Dad had to listen to a car journey rant while we drove to pick my sister up from the airport today (a rant that was sandwiched between my almost constant conversation about the EU Referendum #VoteRemain).

JUST AH. THIS WHOLE THING MAKES ME SO ANGRY.

No comments:

Post a Comment