Pages

Saturday, 14 June 2014

Off again!

Remember the last post I did, explaining I was jetting off to Paris with Sophie? The photo above should jog your memory since it's exactly the same style as before, just with different clothes...

I've recreated it because we're off again! This time we're going to Dublin for a few days. I'm so so excited, I've always wanted to go to Ireland. We think my Mum's Dad's family is from there and it's always been on my list of places to go and now I'm going and I'm going with Soph and I'M JUST SO EXCITED.

I haven't seen Soph since I went to visit her in Poole and annoyingly, flying to Dublin and staying there for 3 days costs less money and takes less time than going back to Poole on public transport. Sort yourself out Britain! As much as I love travelling, I should not have to leave the country to be able to see Soph!

No comments:

Post a Comment