Pages

Saturday, 2 January 2016

Us, Now, 2016.

This is what we looked like on the very first day of 2016.

We were both tired, and needed coffee to stay awake. I got dressed for these photos, it's the second time I've felt pretty enough to take selfies since we've got here. 

Us, Now.

Untitled
Cho. I still drink vanilla soy lattes like a fiend, despite a very tight budget. I can't wait to start studying my Masters. I can't wait to start my career, and to start building a life with Tom. I miss wearing nail varnish, it's the first thing I'm going to do when I get home. I miss having a wardrobe of clothes to choose from. I am counting down the days until I can go home. I am obsessed with mud cake. I think I'm getting spotty from the amount of chocolate I'm eating and I hate it. I love watching Masterchef while we eat tea. Waking up at 7:30am every morning isn't quite as early as I'd like but it's a start and I am really enjoying being a morning person now. I love wine. I'm excited for 2016. I'm really, truly, happy with my life right now. 

Untitled
Tom. He is so passionate about cycling that I could listen to him talk about it forever (and if I let him, he probably would talk that long). He still licks his plate after every meal. He loves mi-chai tea and mochaccino coffees. He can't wait to get an apartment, with me. He loves Masterchef. He wants to improve his cooking skills (he's pretty inspired by Masterchef Australia right now). He misses cycling in the UK. He's sick of travelling. He's looking forward to starting a career. He's hoping to get a job pretty quickly once he's back in the UK. He's looking forward to progressing in cycling.

Us. We watch Masterchef Australia at dinner every evening and we love that routine. We're both pretty fed up with travelling. We're hoping our enthusiasm is rekindled when we go to the South Island tomorrow. We really loved spending Christmas and New Years together, and we're really excited to start making our own holiday traditions. We have coffee and something sweet every night before bed because we are old people now. We are really excited to take on 2016 together. 

No comments:

Post a Comment