Aaaah I'm back! It's so good to be sat down knowing I don't have to get up to walk someone or get on a train. The last couple of days have been non-stop. Soph and I stepped off the plane today aching all over and in need of a long lie-down!
Arriving back in the UK wasn't as simple as it could have been. Thanks to this stupid super-storm weather we seem to be having, our plane had to have two attempts at landing. The first time we almost touched the ground when a "huge gust of wind" (the pilot's words, not mine) made it too dangerous to land. We then spent the next 10 minutes flying around in the clouds while the pilot turned us around and tried again. You could feel the airplane being blown about which wasn't the most fun experience I've ever had... We did eventually land though and I only freaked out a little bit. Back on British soil!
I can't wait to blog all about our Parisienne adventure but first I need to eat too much of my Mum's cottage pie (honestly the best food I've ever tasted) and turn myself in to a prune by having the world's longest bubble bath. Au revior!
Monday, 17 February 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment