Pages

Tuesday, 15 October 2013

Walking Home

I was walking home from my lecture today when I started to notice the sun shining through the tops of the trees. I'm lucky that my route to and from University takes me through two of Swansea's parks and so no matter how tired or unwilling to walk I am, I'm cheered up by how beautiful my surroundings are.

Today, I decided to make the most of the sun (before winter arrives and brings it's usual rain) and have a walk around the lake (pond? I'm not sure). I pass this part of the park every single day yet I've never strayed from my path to check it out. I'm so glad that I did today. Can you believe how stunning it looks?

I say this at least once a week but I will never ever stop loving living in Swansea.

No comments:

Post a Comment