I can't believe
graduation was over a week ago! I'm still finding myself looking through the photos, reminiscing and wishing I could do it all over again. (Although maybe I'd miss out half of the ceremony - that thing was looooooong).
I've posted some more photos here from the day that didn't make it to the first post. I love all of the photos so much. I want them all printed and stuck up EVERYWHERE, and I am SO excited for the professional ones to arrive! You can of course expect a post about them when they arrive as well.
The vain game is going strong guys!
 |
| I can't explain how good it feels to know how proud my parents are of me. |
 |
I recently taught my Dad how to "selfie" and he is loving it. Apparently, he said he wanted to run up on stage and take a selfie with the Vice Chancellor during last week's ceremony.
He's unstoppable. |
 |
Man, that hat felt stupid.
(This is my favourite photo of me from the day) |
 |
| It was only once we were home that we realised that Mum and I didn't have a photo outside the house, or under the Swansea University banner. I'm just so thankful we have this one! |
 |
| See what I mean? Selfie obsessed. |
 |
| We haven't taught her yet so she didn't take this, but you still can't beat a selfie with my Mum (even if I took this one myself)! |
 |
| Okay these may have been the most beautiful shoes I've ever had on my feet but my poor heels are still recovering from the cuts they were covered in and my feet hurt so badly that I walked back to the car park like this. My feet are aching just looking at those shoes! |
 |
| Cardiff Bay is such a beautiful back drop, I just couldn't resist having a photo before we had our meal. Look at that water! |
Until next time, graduation! (Although hopefully next time will be shorter, please? Just a bit.)
No comments:
Post a Comment