Pages

Sunday, 26 May 2013

Sundays

Today has consisted of a luxurious bubble bath, Granddad's roast dinner and playing with my cousins in the sunshine. There was a hilariously hopeless snail race (with real snails!) that had the adults almost as (if not more) excited than the children. There was a disaster in the shape of the dog Poppy when she not only sat on Mum's snail (killing it and taking Mum out of the race) but threatened to take out a few more of the snails, putting the race in jeopardy. I cheered along to Daisy's many, many jumps off the slide while all this was going on and managed to snap to picture above. Who would have thought we could have weather this nice in rainy little Wales? 

The rest of my afternoon is going to be spent enjoying the weather and getting ready to go out for the bank holiday tonight. I've never been out on a bank holiday and since all anyone can ever say is that it's one hell of a night, I'm super excited. I get to spend the night with the fabulous Natty B as well, one of the people I've missed the most since moving to Swansea! 

I think I'm starting to come around to the idea of Sundays. If they all involve sunshine, family, friends and alcohol, they must be fantastic. 

No comments:

Post a Comment