I started my day sat in our local pub, eating a full English breakfast and spending quality time with my Mum, sister and boyfriend. I'm not a massive breakfast person (not that you would know that if you follow me on Instagram...) but if all breakfasts were like the one I had this morning, that could change.
I'm back in Swansea right now, after a successful shopping trip in Cardiff and a fairly stressful experience with public transport. Also, I want to know how people with bags tied round their suitcases manage to glide so effortlessly, as though they're dragging a cloud or a pile of fairies. On my way back to my room from the bus, my bag swung off my suitcase no less than 4 times. It was like some kind of vengeful demon had possessed it. I may or may not have actually spoken to the bag as well, which received some very worried looks off the group of elderly people walking by. I was definitely glad to find myself outside my building.
Hopefully the rest of tonight (and my short stay here) will be free from stress. I'm finally going out on Wind Street again. It's been weeks and weeks since I've experience Wind Street Wednesday. I'm so excited to have a good, cheap night out. Don't get me wrong, going out at home is brilliant (the less said about Sunday's shenanigans the better) but my hangover is never as bad as the pain when I look at my bank balance. Hopefully tomorrow I'll just be suffering from the hangover!
Wednesday, 29 May 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment