Pages

Thursday, 28 February 2013

My Etsy Wishlist

Trying to start working on one of the three upcoming deadlines I have (one of which is Monday!) turned in to shopping for Mother's Day presents online. This in turn became window shopping for a whole bunch of stuff that I wish I could buy myself. One of the worst things about being a student is how little money you have all the time. I guess it doesn't make much sense to spend my time looking at things I'd love to own but can't afford to buy but procrastination makes me do crazy things.

Anyway, here's my top 10 things I would buy if I could afford to...
Handmade Leather Backpack | Harry Potter wooden box | Anna Karenina iPod DockWhite owl with Winne the Pooh quote | iPhone Case | Oversized Dolman Sweater | Pleated Purple Pearl Dress | Vintage Floral Heart Locket | "Natalie" Original Painting | Desert Print Twisted Headband

Ah, the amazing things I would own if I wasn't spending £9,000 a year on education...

No comments:

Post a Comment