2013.
I began 2013 in my Aunty's street, singing Auld Lang Syne with my family as fireworks lit up the sky above us. My midnight kiss was from Anthony and I was able to wish my whole family (and via text, my friends) a happy new year.
Music, dancing, good company and laughter filled the first few hours of the new year. I fell asleep next to my boyfriend which meant that when I opened my eyes a few hours later, his face was the first thing I saw.
My day has been spent relaxing and doing things I love (which means ignoring revision) and my evening is going to be spent much the same way.
I've spoken to every single person that matters to me and I'm going to see most of them over the next few days. I'm about to make my Mum and I a meal and then the rest of today will be spent with Anthony.
I'm not sure about you but I couldn't have asked for a better start to the new year.
If 2013 is anything like the last few hours, it's going to be a very good year indeed.
Tuesday, 1 January 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment